Spot Color Files:
- All files should be saved as native Adobe Illustrator files.
All art must be saved into curves or outlines. This includes
all fonts and type. Font files are helpful as well.
- All colors should be labeled with the Pantone Matching
- No .tif, .gif, .jpg and psd files. Extra art time will be
required for editing if this is the only format available.
- Include a color printout if possible.
Digital or CMYK Files
- All files must be saved in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop,
Freehand or InDesign as CMYK, labeling solid
colors as pms.
- All Illustrator files must have fonts that are saved into
curves or outlines. All placed images or links must be
included with artwork. No embedded images.
- All digital files must be saved at least at 72 dpi at actual
size. Size can be scaled to 1” = 1’, however the dpi needs
to increase proportionally.
- Art with bleeds must extend 1” over finished size.